With regard to the producers Wijnimport J. Bart cooperates with, there is a particular set of values that is extremely important to Wijnimport J.Bart, namely:
· A solid and long history of producing quality wines
· Having a reputation as a valued producer both in and outside of the region
· The ability to taste elements of their terroir in the wines
· Having respect for the human race and for the environment
· A desire for long-term cooperation with Wijnimport J.Bart
· A family business, or seasoned cooperative, so that the relevant knowledge is not lost
· Being able to provide an excellent price/quality ratio.
We take pride in the fact that the producers in our assortment also hold these values high.
In line with the current developments, there are more and more producers that are biodynamic or certified organic. On the back of our price list you will find a useful overview of the wines of these producers.
News / Calendar
Wijnimport J. Bart imports wines from 220 producers from 16 classic and new wine countries, each with their own translation of their environment, conditions and techniques.
Providing excellent and reliable service is our priority. From the order to the delivery and providing customized wine advice, training, wine lists, etc.
Order by QV Select
QV Select is a concept especially for individuals. High quality wines that are not available in stores