We provide a detailed description of all our wines and distillates, which total over 860. These descriptions are drafted on the basis of information received from the producer, by a wine consultant who is specialised in a certain region or who has recently visited the producer in question. As a result, our wine descriptions are very comprehensive and up-to-date.
The wine descriptions have a clear and fixed layout:
· Full name of wine, region and country
· Grape variety the wine is made from
· Flavour description based on the tasting notes of our team
· Techniques that were used to produce the wine, both in the vineyard as well as in the cellar
· History of and information about the producer
· General information about the region
· Wine and food combinations
· Optimal serving temperature
· Website of the producer and other relevant information
The wine descriptions of all our wines are freely available via our sales department and our wine consultants, and will become available for downloading via this website in the near future.
News / Calendar
Wijnimport J. Bart imports wines from 220 producers from 16 classic and new wine countries, each with their own translation of their environment, conditions and techniques.
Providing excellent and reliable service is our priority. From the order to the delivery and providing customized wine advice, training, wine lists, etc.
Order by QV Select
QV Select is a concept especially for individuals. High quality wines that are not available in stores